How to Introduce and Finance Innovations
Developmental Challenges for Food Industry
15 of September 2009, POZNAŃ, Polagra Food – Polagra Tech, Pav.7, room A, 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
PARTICIPATION IN PANEL IS FREE
The increasing competition on the international food market forces the producers to improve the quality and safety of food products, finding out various methods of competing in order to obtain comparative advantages for a long time.
The necessity of employing new technologies requires solution of many problems:
- how to choose the technology appropriate for the size of the company, its level of development, position on the market and future developmental goals;
- how to find the means for financing innovations and progress;
- how can the enterprises cooperate with the progress-generating (scientific) units.
During the panel, experts, invited by the editorial office of “Food Industry” will discuss the following issues:
• Innovations and construction of comparative advantages
• Actions and structures of supporting the innovative processes
• Introduction of innovations in food sector, shown on the example of cluster – Nutribiomet
• Centres of transfer and introduction of technologies – technological platforms, excellence centres
• How and where to seek the sources of financing the introduction of innovative solutions
ORGANIZERS: „Przemysł Spożywczy”, SITSpoż., MTP
We invite also to visit editorial office of “Food Industry” pavilion 4, stand 31
During the POLAGRA TECH, POLAGRA FOOD in Poznań, 14-17 September 2009